Ten Reasons Why Sending A ZipProof Is Better Than Sending A File Attachment
"Don't open an attachment from anyone, even someone you know,
unless you are expecting the file.."
Sandi Meyer, spokeswoman for antivirus software developer Trend Micro
"It just takes one misunderstanding to lose a valuable customer ..."
1. Sending a file makes your customers work to open it, add comments, save
changes, and send it back. With ZipProof you just click on the link in the email message
(no log-in) and approve or correct the proof. All on a simple web page.
2. Push-Pin comments give you more accurate feedback than a
text message. No software purchase required.
3. You don't give away your design work when you send a ZipProof.
4. With ZipProof you KNOW even when a user has LOOKED at the image.
The easier you make it for your customers to give you your approvals ...
the faster you can get your work done.
5. ZipProof works on any hardware ... WebTV, AOL-TV, Cable Boxes,
Handhelds .. no software download required.
6. ZipProof works faster on dial-up connections ... What
9 out of 10 customers have.
7. No attachments ... no virus worries.
8. ZipProof records approvals in a easy to access location.
You can track multiple jobs just by looking at the ZipProof status screen.
9. You don't have to train your customers how to use ZipProof.
It's designed to be used instantly.
10. ZipProof works great on AOL(tm) ...